Slider

Top Ten Books I Never Got To Read in 2015

11 January 2016


So I have been gone for a LONG time. I've been hit with college application, waves of school work, and the holidays. It's been an interesting and very busy few months and to be quite honest with you, I'm surprised I'm alive. That being said because of all the crazy of 2015, I actually didn't get to read a lot, which is very very sad. Thankfully, the few books I did read where fantastic! Now without further ado, here are the books I wanted to read but never did

1. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

2. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand.

3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

4. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

5. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell



6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass

7. I was Here by Gayle Foreman 

8. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

9. City of Savages by Lee Kelly

10. Rook by Shannon Cameron




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan